For use with RipMo 1/2 and Ripley V4 Swing arms
- Remove the old guard, keeping in mind where the new parts will take the place of the old ones. (Take a snap, if you need.)
- Clean grime and dirt off with a rag and mild soap and water. Wipe dry with non abrasive towel.
- Use Isopropyl alcohol to prep the surface of your frame before affixing the new guard.
- Hold up the sticker to the correlating area to get a feel for how it will fit.
- Remove backing and slowly adhere to the frame from one edge to the other. Press gently to secure.