You could call it the baby brother to the Mojo HD3 or the successor to the Mojo SL/SL-R. Either way, it’s a good thing, and maybe it's our most versatile trailbike ever.
You can run 2.6 or 2.8 Plus tires on the Mojo 3, all with the same wheelset and without compromise.
The Mojo 3 shares a lot of DNA with the HD3. Where the HD3 is big and burly, the Mojo 3 is light, taut and energetic. The latest generation of the DW-link gives the bike its amazing climbing and descending abilities.
Low, long and slack best describes the geometry, with the added bonus of extremely short chainstays. Notably, it’s not so slack that only a few World Cup Downhill pros can use it to its full capacity. The bike is nimble yet massively capable.
The Mojo 3 also features a Boost swingarm, which yields stiffer wheels and a stiffer frame. A highly evolved carbon layup makes the frame as stiff as an HD3 at just under 5.5 lbs (with shock, size medium). Boost also allowed us to fit 2.8” tires in 425mm chainstays and if you like, you can run a 2X front derailleur.
- 27.5" or 27.5 Plus tire compatible with one wheel set.
- Boost 148 rear/Boost 110 front
- 130 mm rear wheel travel
- dw-link version 5
- 1X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look
- 27.5 B+ compatible with Schwalbe or Maxxis 2.8”
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Fox Factory FLOAT DPS shock with EVOL Sleeve and Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.00"
- ISCG 05 compatible with optional removable adapter
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
- 68 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Comes with polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- 160mm post mount
- Headset compatibility: ZS 44 / ZS 56
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- Frame weight 5.5 lbs with shock
- BB height at sag is the same with either tire