With a sub six pound frame and 145mm of efficient dw-link rear wheel travel (160mm front), this is the most versatile bike we’ve ever built.
It also marks a dramatic shift in our approach to geometry. The reach is nearly an inch longer than the EWS Team winning HD4, with clearance for a 175mm dropper, and a pedal-friendly 76° seat tube angle. The end result is a bike that’s ready to rally, while still maintaining lively handling.
Ticking off the boxes, other features include 2.6” tire clearance, short chainstays, a threaded BB, trick internal cable routing and the ability to run both a piggyback reservoir shock and large water bottle.
• Purpose: All-mountain, enduro racing
• Carbon construction
• 29-inch wheels and tires up to 2.6"
• 145mm rear and 160mm front travel
• Longer reach than the HD4
• Key Numbers: 65.9˚ head angle, 76˚ seat angle, 435 mm chainstays, 44 mm fork offset
• 150 mm or longer dropper posts on all sizes
• Large-sized bottles on all sizes except SM when fitted with
• 4 sizes: S–XL (fits riders from 5' to 6’6”)
• Weights: Frame - 6 lbs with Fox DPX2, bikes from 28.1 lbs
Available in Black/Olive, or Tangerine Sky