You could call it the baby brother to the Mojo HD5 or the successor to the Mojo 3. Either way, it’s a good thing, and maybe it's our most versatile trailbike ever.
You can run 2.6 Plus tires on the Mojo 4, all with the same wheelset and without compromise.
The Mojo 4 shares a lot of DNA with the HD5. Where the HD5 is big and burly, the Mojo 4 is light, taut and energetic. The latest generation of the DW-link gives the bike its amazing climbing and descending abilities.
Low, long and slack best describes the geometry, with the added bonus of extremely short chainstays. Notably, it’s not so slack that only a few World Cup Downhill pros can use it to its full capacity. The bike is nimble yet massively capable.
A highly evolved carbon layup makes the frame as stiff as an HD5 at just under 5.9 lbs (with shock, size medium). The roomy rear end also allowed us to fit 2.6” tires in 425mm chainstays.
- 27.5" or 27.5 Plus tire compatible with one wheel set.
- 148 rear/110 front
- 130 mm rear wheel travel
- dw-link version 5
- 27.5 B+ compatible with Schwalbe or Maxxis 2.6”
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Fox Factory FLOAT DPS shock with EVOL Sleeve and Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.00"
- ISCG 05 compatible with optional removable adapter
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
- 73 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Comes with polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- 160mm post mount
- Headset compatibility: ZS 44 / ZS 56
- Frame weight 5.9 lbs with shock
- BB height at sag is the same with either tire